Our annual business meeting of the church will take place on Zoom, at 1:00pm Saturday, December 4. District Superintendent Tezenlo Thong will preside. Everyone is invited to attend and members can vote on all issues.
Our agenda will include:
- A devotion from Bishop Karen Oliveto
- Electing new members for our various committees and teams
- Approving changes to our Endowment Charter
- Voting on an agreement by our Trustees in negotiating with Boy Scouts in their bankruptcy proceedings
- Approving the Pastor’s compensation
- And approving our commitment to Connectional Giving.
These are important issues and we value everyone’s input.
Documents for these items for vote will be emailed the week prior to the Conference.
Please plan to join us for our Annual Church Conference December 4 at 1:00pm. Contact the church office for the Zoom link.