Need a laugh?
Check out these holy bloopers from REAL church bulletins!
- The class on prophecy has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The church had a going-away party for Pastor __________. The congregation was anxious to give him a little momentum.
- We will have a Special Holiday Bingo & Dinner on Monday evening, Dec. 30. You will be given two bingo packs, which cover all games played, and your choice of children or roast beef for dinner.
- When parking on the north side of the church, please remember to park on an angel.
- The church maintenance guy left a note attached to a receipt in the office for the secretary. The note read: “Van Battery died.” The secretary was concerned that she didn’t know this church member, and asked how she should announce his passing in the bulletin.
LENT anyone? 🙂